This morning, Walt Disney Travel Company released their packages for 2016 resort stays. There are some notable differences from 2015 packages.
- There will be four miniature golf vouchers per package, valid for one round of miniature golf prior to 4:00 pm at either Fantasia Gardens or Winter Summerland miniature golf courses.
- There will be four vouchers per package for general admission to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for one day.
- The discount on bowling at Splitsville Luxury Lanes™ is now 10% rather than 20%, but the 10 am – 4 pm, Monday – Friday restrictions have been removed.
- The dining discount at Planet Hollywood® is now 15% instead of $15.
- Several extras have been removed, including discounted dining, arcade game card, tours discount, DisneyQuest vouchers, horseback rides discount, fishing discount, marina discounts and spa treatments/salon services discount.
Courtesy holds can be placed on a reservation for three days (down from seven), at which time a $200 deposit is due to continue to hold the reservation until the final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation penalties remain the same, though the days have changed. There are no penalties if reservations are cancelled at least 31 days prior to arrival. Final payments are due 30 days prior to arrival and any cancellations between 30 days and two days prior to arrival will result in a $200 penalty. Cancellations less than two days prior to arrival will result in no refund. These terms only apply to the 2016 packages.