There is so much buzz about when the 2015 cruise itineraries for summer and fall 2015 will come out from Disney Cruise Line. One agent was certain that they would come out “within 48 hours” a couple days ago, but nothing. Personally, I think we could see the new itineraries as soon as mid-February, but possibly not until March or April. So we wait, and speculate, and wait some more.
I thought now would be a good time to speculate! I also want to hear what you think might be happening. Here are my ideas with little basis for these thoughts.
- Disney Dream – 3 and 4 night Bahamas sailings from Port Canaveral on Fridays and Mondays
- Disney Fantasy – alternating 7 night Eastern and Western Caribbean sailings from Port Canaveral with the addition of Tortola for an Eastern Caribbean port for at least some of the Eastern sailings
- Disney Wonder – I predict that she will head over to Cadiz, Spain to undergo a major drydock like the Disney Magic did last year. I think this will happen in May rather than after the season and the Wonder will then go up to the United Kingdom and then do Baltic sailings for the summer months. Following the Baltic sailings, there may be some Mediterranean sailings and then a Transatlantic where she will go back to Port Canaveral, Miami or New Orleans. Yes, New Orleans!! If she goes to New Orleans, I’m hoping we will see some new Western Caribbean stops.
- Disney Magic – I predict that she will go up to New York City again and have sailings to Canada to include a stop at Quebec City, maybe alternating sailings with Bermuda or the Bahamas and possibly a couple 2 night sailings again. In the fall, I think she will return to Florida for Bahamas and Caribbean sailings.
- Unfortunately, I’m predicting no Alaska sailings for the summer of 2015.
I know that the Disney Wonder showed up on the port calendar for a few days in Hawaii, but was removed. I know a lot of you would like to see Hawaii again, and I hope I’m wrong for your sakes, but I can’t figure that one out into my prediction.
Of course, I could be totally wrong with these predictions, but hey, it’s fun to speculate! What do you think DCL will do in 2015? Where would you like to see them go?