Where can girls and boys go to become princesses and knights? The answer of course is Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique! Hairstyling, shimmering makeup and nails up to a complete costume with accessories are the packages available for princesses or hair styling and a mighty sword for the knights.
Up until now though, you could only find Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique has only been available at the World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney and Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom, both at the Walt Disney World Resort or another location at the Disneyland Park. As the Disney Fantasy prepares for her Maiden voyage on March 31, 2012, so does another location of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!
Just like with her land equivalents, the salon offers young girls a chance to get an exclusive makeover. Greeted by their very own Fairy Godmother-in-training, the children will be transformed into a Disney Diva, Pop Princess or Fairy Tale Princess. There will also be some packages exclusive to the Disney Fantasy, including Captain Mickey, Princess Minnie, First Mate Minne and Under the Sea packages.
On pirate nights onboard, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique transforms itself to a pirate’s lair where kids of all ages can become pirates. From beards, tattoos and bandanas to scars, fate teeth and eye patches, this salon is sure to delight many (and certainly fill up!).
We have been told that bookings are set to open online on March 15, 2012 at 7:30 am Eastern, barring any problems with the system. Mousesavers.com posted some pricing for packages onboard the Disney Fantasy, based on information they observed while onboard. Here is what they found as of March 1, 2012.
- Coach – Hairstyle, makeup, face gem, cinch sack and princess sash $54.95
- Crown – Coach package plus nail polish $59.95
- Castle – Crown package plus a costume, wand, tiara and shoes $184.95
- The Fantasy: Crown package plus tutu, sparkly t-shirt and headband $184.95
- Under the Sea: Swimsuit and coverup, vibrant sun block application, floral clip, necklace and nail polish $184.95
- Pirate League face transformation $34.95
- Pirate League face transformation plus costume $99.95
- Royal Sea: rolling trunk plus 3 makeovers (Castle, Under the Sea & Pirate) plus framed photo of the Fairy Godmother plus glass slipper ribbon necklace and a keepsake glass slipper $595
There is a no-show fee and late cancellation fee of $10. Available to guests 3-12, except for the Pirate League.