Travel to Tahiti with ToaD on the m/s Paul Gauguin
On February 13, 2021, we will set sail from Papeete, Tahiti on a 7 night voyage in French Polynesia and you can join us too!
- Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles or San Francisco*
- Airport/pier transfers
- All shipboard meals, in a choice of venues
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Complimentary beverages including select wines and spirits, beer, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining staff
- Complimentary watersports
- Day at Paul Gauguin’s private islet, Motu Mahana
- Access to Paul Gauguin’s private beach in Bora Bora
More about the m/s Paul Gauguin:
- Most luxurious ship to sail in Tahiti on a year-round basis
- Only 332 guests
- Crew to guest ratio of 1 to 1.5
- All oceanview accommodations, nearly 70% with balconies
- Space to guest ratio of nearly 58 to 1, one of the highest of any ship serving the North American market
- Butler service in categories B and above, including in-suite bar setup and SoundDock® for iPod®
- In-suite minibar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water
- State-of-the-art retractable Watersports Marina
- Onboard dive program
- Onboard lecture program
- Two elegant restaurants and one pool-side grill
- Well-being and vegetarian selections and special dietetic menus upon request
- WiFi hotspots throughout the ship
- Complimentary in-room dining and movie channels
The perfect introduction—or reintroduction—to the picture-perfect charms of the South Pacific, this 7-night sojourn whisks you away to destinations that played muse for author James A. Michener, painter Paul Gauguin, and many more. Where will you find your inspiration? Vanilla-scented Taha’a? Rugged Moorea? Or perhaps even just watching the Technicolor sunset from your balcony onboard the m/s Paul Gauguin.
- Slow down and let stress float away on secluded Huahine, where relaxation is the only item on your to-do list. Explore the local village on foot. Wander through lush rainforests. Float in crystal-clear lagoons. It’s all at your fingertips.
- Live the life idyllic with a memorable day on Motu Mahana, our own private slice of paradise. On this exclusive islet, treat yourself to sand between your toes, the shade of swaying palm trees, a sumptuous barbecue lunch, and, of course, drinks sipped from coconuts.
- Enjoy an overnight in Bora Bora, which gives you ample time to explore this laid-back destination’s dramatic mountain peaks, romantic lagoons, and impossibly turquoise waters.