As we mentioned recently, we expected that the rest of 2013 would come out soon.
The Disney Wonder will have the following schedule:
- September 9, 2013 – 5 night sailing from Vancouver to Los Angeles with an overnight in San Francisco
- September 14, 2013 – 14 night sailing from Los Angeles to Galveston with stops in Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Cartegena, Cozumel
- Beginning September 28, 2013 – 7 night Western Caribbean sailings from Galveston with stops in Grand Cayman, Costa Maya and Cozumel
The Disney Magic will be home ported in Miami. No transatlantic sailing has been announced (we don’t expect one). Sailings will be 2, 3, 4 and 5 night sailings to the Bahamas and Western Caribbean as follows:
- October 20, 2013 – 5 night sailing with Nassau and Castaway Cay (double dip)
- October 25, 2013 – 2 night sailing to nowhere
- October 27, 2013 – 5 night sailing to Cozumel and Castaway Cay. This itinerary to be repeated on 11/10, 11/24, 12/8 and 12/22
- November 1, 2013 – 5 night sailing to Cozumel and Grand Cayman. This itinerary to be repeated on 11/15, 11/29 and 12/13
- November 6, 2013 – 4 night sailing to Castaway Cay and Key West. This itinerary to be repeated on 11/20, 12/4 and 12/18
- December 27, 2013 – 3 night sailing to Nassau and Castaway Cay. This itinerary to be repeated 12/30
So, what do you think of the new itineraries? With the expected enhancements during drydock on the Disney Magic, Travel On A Dream will be looking at cruising on October 20 on the Disney Magic. How about a group sailing!